Nulla totam rem metus nunc hendrerit ex voluptatum deleniti laboris, assumenda suspendisse, maecenas malesuada morbi a voluptate massa! Hendrerit, egestas.
Check out our work in Lagos’ health sector!
Who got COVID Palliatives in Lagos? Assessing COVID-19 Pandemic Palliatives in Lagos State (2020)
One month after the index case of COVID-19 was recorded in Nigeria on the 25th of February 2020, the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) ordered the closure of schools, organizations and businesses in FCT, Lagos and Ogun States effective from 30 March 2020 for an initial period of two weeks. FGN subsequently announced several measures and directives on healthcare, border security, and fiscal and monetary policies in response to the pandemic.
LACSOP’s Health sub-committee is currently leading a conversation on COVID questions to enable people voice thier concerns about the Vaccines and open up conversations between citizens and the government.
Talk to us about our work in Lagos’ health sector
- Assessing Maternal and Child Mortality Programme
- Integrated Supportive Supervision (ISS) & On-the-Job Capacity Building (OJCB) tools are applied in this process.
- Strengthening PHC Governance at State and LG levels in Lagos State with Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation/ Options for International Health.
- Sustainable and functional Local Government Health Authorities in an all 20 LGAs and 27 LCDAs in Lagos State with Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation/ Champions for Global Reproductive Rights (PAI).
- Supporting integrative health sector processes at sub national levels.
- Implementing a participatory community framework for collecting and transferring information in 57 LGA and LCDAs.
- Strengthening 22 Facility Ward Health Committees in partnership with DFID / Partnership for Transforming Health Systems (PATHS2).
- Community Priority Health needs assessment & Health Sector Budget Analysis.